Below are the fees for my hypnotherapy, counselling and coaching services.
Booking hypnotherapy, counselling or coaching sessions is an investment in your health and I will always strive to over-deliver to ensure you gain the best results.
As well as your weekly face to face or online appointments, you will also be free to email, call or text me for support in between sessions. In fact, I encourage keeping in touch as I am here to support you 100%.
You will also receive a personalised hypnotherapy recording where relevant that is tailored to your needs in order for you to further make the positive changes you desire.
The return on your investment can be life changing. Imagine how much happier you will feel when you have got to where you want to be in life.
FREE (£30 deposit applies)
Four session block
Quit smoking session
Virtual Gastric Band
Payment can be made by debit/credit card, bank transfer or cash.
Terms and conditions
- Initial consultations are complimentary and last for half an hour.
- A refundable deposit of £30 is required when booking an initial consultation and must be received at least 48 hours before your appointment. This is to secure your place. The deposit will be refunded at the end of your treatment. If you decide not to proceed with treatment after the initial consultation, the deposit is not refunded.
- Hypnotherapy, counselling and coaching sessions last for up to 50 minutes, with the exception being the quit smoking session (90 minutes).
- There is no set amount of sessions that you must have. Hypnotherapy, counselling and coaching are as individual as you are, and I will work with you until you feel you have overcome your issue or achieved your goal, however long that may take.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice will result in temination of therapy and a refund will not be provided. There are some extenuating circumstances that may be out of your control and in those cases the cancellation policy will be waived.
Take your first positive step today and book your complimentary consultation by clicking here, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07816 181 428.